Bit of a slow week!
Monday, May 21
- Nada Surf : Terminal West : 7:30 doors : $20
Tuesday, May 22
Happy World Goth Day!
- Iceage : The Earl : 8:30 doors : $16
- The Return of Material Girls! The second best show of the week, will be great theatrical fun
- Omni w/ Small Reactions : 529 : 9pm : $10
Wednesday, May 23
- Atlanta Superjam : Aisle 5 : 8pm : $5-$10
- The return of Jamtronica! And a costume party! Come dressed as your favorite space character!!
- Bloodlet : The Earl : 8:30 : $15
- Our pals Malevich open! They totally slay so get there early!
- Bambara : 529 : 9pm : $8
- The perfect show to celebrate World Goth Day, y’all
Thursday, May 24
- Bubbapalooza! Day One : Star Bar : 8pm : freeee
- Four days full of good ol’ rock n roll! Sash the Bash plays this day. Friday, it’s $10, Saturday it’s $12, no word on Sunday yet.
Friday, May 25
- Superbody and Breathers : 529 : 9pm : $10
- This is absolutely not one to miss, it’ll be a right dance party full of catchy and emotional 80s revival jams, I can’t wait!
Saturday, May 26
- Bubbapalooza Day Three : Star Bar : 8pm : $12
- Nikki & The Phantom Callers! Rod Hamdallah! Dusty Booze and the Baby Haters!
- Handsome Ghost : Vinyl : 8pm doors : $12
- Rumours – A Fleetwood Mac Tribute : Variety Playhouse : 7pm doors : $20
Welp, a bit of a slow one, but Breathers and Superbody is gonna be so fun. Next week is much busier!
AJ is a goofball who thinks he’s cooler than he actually is. Usually found reading comics at a bar, seeing a show, or getting his ass handed to him in smash bros. Loves watching movies, having hard opinions on things that don’t matter, and being cute.