Food & Drink
- EAV Thai and Sushi has $1 sushi from 5pm to 11pm
- Hand in Hand has $2 burgers all day. 21+ once it gets dark.
- ATLtoDo recommends: The Wrecking Bar Brewpub has Vegetarian Tuesdays, from 4pm onwards, with a new vegetarian menu every week.
- Cypress Street Pint & Plate has beer geek Tuesdays every Tuesday around 7pm, drop by and try a cool new beer every week!
- Pizzeria Vesuvius has a $6 Pizza Lunch Special from 11-3pm, $6 gets you a soda and two slices of pizza, or a soda+slice+salad.
Tacos & Tecate
- La Urbana Tequila and Mezcal Bar has $2 tacos and tecates, but only if you ask for it.
- Mother has $2 tacos, tequila, and tecate from 5pm to close. 21+
- Takorea has $2 takos and tecates all day every Tuesday.
- Both the VaHi and West Midtown Yeah! Burger locations have Feel Good Tuesdays, where 10% of the evening’s sales go to a different charity each week.
- The Lawrence donates 10% of their proceeds each Tuesday night to a different local non-profit organization each week as Tuesday Relief.
Stand-Up and Comedy
- Laughing Skull Lounge has open mic standup for $10, doors at 7:30. 18+
- Kat’s Café has standup at 8:30. No cover if you RSVP as late as an hour beforehand, plus there’s a Scoutmob deal!
- Whole World Theatre Laboratory has their experimental improv show every Tuesday at 8pm, tickets are always $5 at the door, lineup is announced the day beforehand.
- Union EAV has Skirmish: A Comedy Show/Battle at 9pm, pitting stand-up comedians against improv comics. Each team performs for 45 minutes and then the winner competes against a new challenger next month. $5 cover.
- Bada Bings Wings hosts Comedy Night at Bada Bings tonight at 9pm, with a different headliner every week.
- Edgewood Corner Tavern hosts “Music & More Trivia” from 8:30
- The Independent has general knowledge trivia at 9pm and $2 high life draft all night.
- Rocky Mountain Pizza has trivia at 8:30pm with a portion of sales going to a different charity each week.
- ATLtoDo Recommends: The Star Community Bar has Stomp and Stammer Rock ‘n’ Roll trivia at 8pm, admissoin is free and you can win Star Bar Bucks, CDs, and other stuff.
- Ri Ra Irish Pub has trivia at 8pm with a rolling cash jackpot, if the winner doesn’t pick the envelope with the cash prize in it then $50 gets added.
- 57th Fighter Group has Booze Clues Trivia tonight at 7pm, all ages.
- Front Page News Midtown has poker night tonight at 7pm.
- Brewhouse Cafe in Little Five Points has poker tonight at 8pm, 21+.
- the Sound Table has their Service. dance party, 21+ and no cover.
- Star Community Bar has 80’s Dance Night at 10pm, 21+, no cover.
- The Quad has Pulse from 10pm-4am, 18+, $5-$10 cover.
- Apache Cafe has Sounds and Lyrics at 9pm, the house band will perform with any MC or lyricist, anything from hip hop to dubstep. $5-$7 cover.
- Cameli’s Pizza L5P has a Musician’s Roundtable at 8pm, where local musicians can come and share music, gain some feedback, and collaborate and network with one another.