Food & Drink
- ATLtoDo Recommends: Midtown Food Truck Park will be bustling up on 12th street from 11-2pm.
- Twain’s has $4 20oz pints of house ale.
- Pizzeria Vesuvius has a $6 Pizza Lunch Special from 11-3pm, $6 gets you a soda and two slices of pizza, or a soda+slice+salad.
- Village Theater has their Danger! Improv show, “a showcase for Atlanta’s best Improv up and comers.” Show starts at 8:30, and there’s a $5 cover
- Dad’s Garage has Extreme Improv Elimination at 10:30, “a fast-paced, no holds barred improv show.” $7 cover.
- Hodgepodge Coffee has an open mic night every first and third Thursday, signup at 7, and the show starts at 7:30, plus there’s free PBR and cheap wine for those of us who are 21+
Trivia & Poker