Hey guys! I haven't put up today's specific events yet, but here's some things that happen every Wednesday for you to check out until then! When they're posted they'll be notifications on Twitter and Facebook
- Underground Atlanta has a variety of food trucks downtown from 11-2pm
- The Goat Farm hosts the Good Food Indonesian soup cart selling awesome soup from noon to 2:30
- Senor Patron has all bottled beer for $2 all day Wednesday.
- Twains up in Decatur has an adult happy meal deal, $10 for a delicious looking burger (beef, turkey, or black bean), a side, and a beer. Play some pool, drink some beer, and charge your electric car while you eat!
- West Egg has a $10 burger and beer wednesday special from 5-10pm.
- ATLtoDo Recommends: Octane Coffee does free beer tasting from 5:30-7pm, plus there’s free glassware if you buy $6 worth of beer after the tasting, sponsored by Hop City. They’re also starting up Wiener Wednesday, beer & brats, plus an off-the-menu veggie dog if that’s your kind of thing.
- The Pinewood has half-priced whiskey drinks for Whiskey Wednesday.
- The Square Pub has $3 pints today.
- Henry's Midtown Tavern has Wing Wednesday from 11-11, with a pound of wings for only $5, plus $3 pints of Miller Lite.
- Pizzeria Vesuvius has a $6 Pizza Lunch Special from 11-3pm, $6 gets you a soda and two slices of pizza, or a soda+slice+salad.
- Decatur Farmers Market is happening from 3pm-6pm
- Elliott Street Deli & Pub has live jazz from 8pm-10pm, there’s a different band every week and there’s usually no cover.
- ATLtoDo Recommends: Sister Louisa’s Church has organ karaoke at 10pm
- Star Bar hosts the Honkytonk Extravaganza at 9, classic country and rockabilly karaoke with a live band. $5 cover, 21+
Stand-Up and Comedy
- Laughing Skull Lounge has open mic standup for $10, doors open at 7:30pm
- Atlanta Improv Comedy Club has open mic standup at 8pm, $7 tickets, 16+.
Trivia & Poker
- ATLtoDo Recommends: The Independent has music trivia at 9pm.
- The Local has Booze Clues Trivia tonight at 8:30pm. 21+.
- Hand in Hand also has trivia going on at 8pm
- Cypress Street Pint & Plate has trivia from 8pm, and always has $3 Sweetwater IPA on tap! Get there before 8 because the place gets packed.
- Diesel Filling Station has poker night tonight at 8pm, 21+
- Mother has a dance party called Move from 10pm-3am, with $6 Tecate+tequila or PBR+whiskey.
- MJQ above the Drunken Unicorn is always packed solid on Wednesday nights.
- Kaleidoscape has The Experience tonight, a dance event that promises fire spinning, black light art, gogo dancers, break dancers, and more. $5 before 11pm, $10 after, 18+.
- Erosol has some kind of funky dance party every Wednesday, 9:30pm, free entry, 21+.
- Noni's hosts Soul Sundries every Wednesday from 9-midnight, a laid back evening of RnB & Funk music, no cover.
April 11 - April 17: Ladie's Night, Jermaine Fowler, KanyATL, and more!
All Up Ian Your Business
April 11 - April 17: Ian Aber interviews Joel Byars from The Funny Monkey Comedy Show!
Rest of the Week
Check out everything that's going on through Sunday!