Hey guys! I haven't put up today's specific events yet, but here's some things that happen every Friday for you to check out until then! When they're posted they'll be notifications on Twitter and Facebook
Food & Drink
- Hand in Hand has $5 fish and chip plates all day.
- The Plaza Atlanta Theatre plays the Rocky Horror Picture Show every Friday at midnight, and people go all out for it, costumes and singing and everything. Tickets are $12.
- Fernbank has Martinis & IMAX from 6:30 every Friday, tickets are $12. On the first Friday of every month there’s also live local funk music.
- ATLtoDo Recommends: Castleberry Hill Art Stroll is a nice self-guided tour of all the galleries down in Castleberry Hill, and happens every 2nd Friday of the month, from 7pm-10pm.
- High Museum has Jazz Fridays every third Friday of the month, “an evening of art and music” that they keep the museum open extra hours for. Free with museum ticket.
April 11 - April 17: Ladie's Night, Jermaine Fowler, KanyATL, and more!
All Up Ian Your Business
April 11 - April 17: Ian Aber interviews Joel Byars from The Funny Monkey Comedy Show!
Rest of the Week
Check out everything that's going on through Sunday!